Requirements: This report will cover the reading by Schroeder K,Approaching media audiences that is provided to you. You will not just be summarizing the reading, so pay attention to the instructions.
For each report, you must post 3-5 well-written paragraphs that represent your reflection on the required reading(s) for the week. You must include at least 1 reference (with author, date and page number) to a reading from that week plus 2 questions that can be discussed in tutorial.
Hints and Guidelines:
You do not have to summarize the readingeveryone else will read it, but your paragraphs will demonstrate you understand the concept and have not pulled it from thin air. Here are some examples of what you might focus on in a paragraph:
· •concept/comment X stood out to me because I hadn t thought about X in that way– and then explain further
· •X does not seem to correspond to a previous reading I didso perhaps an alternative should be proposed– and then explain
· •X current event is a good example of this concept at work– and then explain how the concept applies to the current event
Questions should demonstrate higher order thinking skills (not definitions) such as explaining, comparing, applying, synthesising or analysing a point.
The goal is to provide conversation starters for the tutorial that will help you and your group be better prepared for the assignments and exam.
a point they have made and provide further examples
Each tutorial report will be graded as follows: HD=Outstanding (8+), D=Very high standard (7-8), C=Satisfactory (6-7), P=Poor but meets minimum criteria (5-6), N=V Poor (1-4)
Reflection paragraphs (50%)
· Paragraphs are 6-8 sentences long and develop one main idea.
· Minimum of 3 well-developed paragraphs (max of 5)
· Higher order thinking demonstrated. For example, synthesis, analysis, compare/contrast or application (i.e. do not just summarize points from the reading)
· Reference one of the readings for the topic by author, date and page (use the proper referencing style)
· Spelling, punctuation and grammar are correct
· Thoughtful and related to points raised in reflection paragraphs
· Open ended to generate discussion and not make a statement
NOTE TO WRITER
AS THIS IS A MEDIA STUDIES UNIT, I EXPECT ALL COMMENTS, OPINION, THEORY TO BE MEDIA RELATED, AND TO BE SAFE PLEASE USE THE POWERPOINT IVE PROVIDED , PLEASE DO NOT USE ANY OTHER MATERIAL, USE ONLY MATERIAL THAT I HAVE PROVIDED AS A REFERENCE/ INCLUDE IN THE REPORT. THIS REPORT ONLY ASK YOU TO USE CRITICAL THINKING, AND GIVE YOUR OPINION ON THE READING …
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more