1) The author(s) rationale that led hypothesis and/or research questions. Briefly summarize the literature and theoretical framework guiding each study; 2) List each hypothesis and/or research question; 3) summarize the method used in each study, which includes: a) participant description, b) research procedure”how was data collected? And c) instrumentation”how were the variables measured or manipulated? 4) Describe how the authors addressed each hypothesis/research question (that you listed above)–were they supported/confirmed or not? (5) Mention any striking/relevant conclusions and/or implications from the study results that the authors discuss/highlight. (6) Finally, end your annotation by discussing the relevance of each study to the paper project, which is women are more skillful in achieving relational satisfaction than men. Specifically, how does each study contribute to the paper s logic and argumentation?
PLEASE USE THE ARTICLES THAT LISTED BELOW!!
1. A generic measure of relationship satisfaction. by Susan Hendrick 1988
2. Linking conflict management behaviors and relational satisfaction: the intervening role of conflict outcome satisfaction.by Duncan Cramer 2002
3. Domains of expressive interaction in intimate relationships: Associations with Satisfaction and Commitment. by Susan Shpreher, Sandra Metts, Brant Burleson, Elaine Hatfield, Alicia Thompson 1995
4. Women , men and management styles. by Marie – Therese Claes 1999
5. Gender Differences in Perceived Disciplinary Fairness. by Nina Cole 2004
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more