Word Strength : not more than 500 words.
Please, answer the Discussion questions through the reading of the references.
Questions for discussion
Understanding how theories have developed is important in understanding how the focus on different variables has changed over time. Whilst contingency theory has sought to emphasize that the situation is an important determinant in how effective leadership can be exercised.
The second component of the work this week is power, authority and influence. Understanding the sources of power is an important aspect of leadership studies. But be warned of the old saying power exercised is power lost.
1. Which of the theories do you best relate to in your understanding of leadership?
2. Social exchange theory describes the process by which individual leaders gain and lose power over time. How useful is this approach?
– Yukl, G. (2010), Leadership in Organizations, Global Edition (7th Edition), Upper Saddle River, New Jersey, Pearson Prentice-Hall Inc
– AND Any 2 resources, but make sure they are new dates ( 2008- 2011). Pls don t use the website.
– Also, I attached some academic articles, You can use them as references
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more