1.You must complete your review of literature on a topic/subject formulated specifically for your course
2. Search for the literature: you should identify academic literature on the topic/subject. At least 6 pieces of relevant literature must be identified and reviewed and among them there must be at least 2 journal articles.
3. Review the literature: You should first develop a good understanding of the selected literature and then extract the key concepts, theories, arguments, methodology and conclusions defined, developed, employed or drawn in the selected literature.
4. Write up your review of literature: you should then write up a review of literature of 1,200 words. In this review, you should organise the reviewed literature logically.
Structure of your review of literature:
1. Introduction: in this first section, you should explain what your research question is and how this review will be developed.
2. Review of the literature: in the main section, you should organise and review the literature around the sub-questions or themes.
3. Conclusion: in this final section, you should summarise the key points made in the review section.
4. References: You must provide a reference list including all the literature cited in the main-text
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more