1.You must complete your review of literature on a topic/subject formulated specifically for your course
2. Search for the literature: you should identify academic literature on the topic/subject. At least 6 pieces of relevant literature must be identified and reviewed and among them there must be at least 2 journal articles.
3. Review the literature: You should first develop a good understanding of the selected literature and then extract the key concepts, theories, arguments, methodology and conclusions defined, developed, employed or drawn in the selected literature.
4. Write up your review of literature: you should then write up a review of literature of 1,200 words. In this review, you should organise the reviewed literature logically.
Structure of your review of literature:
1. Introduction: in this first section, you should explain what your research question is and how this review will be developed.
2. Review of the literature: in the main section, you should organise and review the literature around the sub-questions or themes.
3. Conclusion: in this final section, you should summarise the key points made in the review section.
4. References: You must provide a reference list including all the literature cited in the main-text
Focusessays.com has been offering academic support services to students since 2002 and more than 60% of our customers are return clients. We have skilled and experienced writers in all academic levels and subjects. Entrust us with your assignment and you will get a custom essay which is 100% original within its deadline. Get value for your money, confidentiality is guaranteed and customer support services/communication with your writer are available 24/7. Place your Order Now.