check the uploaded file please if something in the criteria is not clear just to ensure everything is fine
Part 2 “ Structures & design
Part 2 of the portfolio should address the following:
o Structural engineering principles
– Basic principles & calculations
· What is second moment of area?
· What is a bending moment?
· What is shear force?
· Provide bending moment and shear force calculations/diagrams .
· Provide compressive/tensile force calculations & diagrams for truss systems
– Design methods
· Briefly explain the difference between Limit State Design and Permissible Stress Design.
· What types of loads need to be considered and why are load factors used? Give common examples of load combinations used for design.
· Why are material factors used and why do they vary for different materials?
o Building Construction
– Describe, compare and contrast steel framed, concrete framed and timber framed construction. Provide diagrams/figures and examples.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more