The issues they will face when they decided to enter in Switzerland in 2001-2.
(You need to put what’s in bullet points in a well organize writing. and research more on each one to add accurate details.)
1. Switzerland has a well established coffee consumption culture. The average rate in 2001 was 3 cups/ day. It is the fifth country Coffee culture
1. Because they have traditional coffee shops
2. Switzerland is home to the international headquarters of the world’s largest coffee manufacturer–Nestle and one of the most prestigious coffee machine manufactures Jura –
3. They are looking for the better quality and not the experience.
1. The Swiss are a quality-conscious people, and they treat coffee in the same respectful manner. Unlike the U.S., where coffee is often considered a quick and cheap drink to keep energised
2. Starbucks might not have an established reputation for social responsibility (fair trade)
3. The selection of the joint-venture partner
4. Anti-globalization consciousness (Pro-Laedli Movement)
5. Strong Swiss labour regulations (favorable to the employee)
6. Strong competition from traditional coffee shops, bakeries, chain stores.
7. Pricing strategy implying brand perception and access
8. Communication strategy relying solely on Word-of-Mouth
9. Preference for domestic products and culture
10. Store locations
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more