Unit title :Staffing & Human Resource Development
Could you use these books as references and the company is IBM
Lists of required texts/readings
1. Phillips, J. & Gully, S., () Strategic Staffing, Pearson Prentice Hall, New Jersey.
2. Noe, R.A. & Winkler C. (2009) Employee Training and Development: for Australia and New Zealand. McGraw-Hill, Sydney
1. Current systems and practices:
Find out and identify:
– How the organisation manages staffing & HRD
– Describe what the staffing & HRD policies and practices look like
2. Theories and concepts
– You can use theories and concepts from the texts as well as from other sources, particularly from journal articles.
3. Critical analysis:
– critically analyse the above practices against contemporary theories and concepts on the extent to which the practices support or different from theories and concepts
– if possible, explain why they are different
– Some guidelines on critical thinking:
– see ASC website on activities in critical thinking as summarised below. http://www.canberra.edu.au/studyskills/learning/critical
– see next page for some examples on how to conduct critical analysis by linking practices and concepts/theories
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more