This is coursework, 10 essay type questions about sports marketingBUOL 434, Sports Marketing
1. Define sports marketing and discuss how sports marketing is related to the entertainment industry.
2. Discuss the simplified model of the consumer“supplier relationship as it relates to your favorite professional sport.
3. The first step in the strategic sports marketing process is planning. Discuss how Major League Baseball would apply this process (the planning step) to increase the number of European fans.
4. List the two different types of competition for the sports industry and discuss how these would affect your favorite NFL team.
5. Your boss at USA Sports Marketing Group has asked you to prepare a brief questionnaire (no more than eight questions) to determine the attitudes toward the WNBA. List the steps in preparing a questionnaire, and then write a questionnaire.
6. (a) Define participant consumption behavior and briefly describe why sports marketers would need to understand this type of behavior. (b) Then, using the model of participant consumption behavior, describe the internal/psychological factors as they relate to a participant in a competitive adult soccer league.
7. In the United States, one of the greatest influences (primary reference group) on an individual is his/her family. Briefly describe what type of influence a family might exert on a male/female member to play a certain sport.
8. Explain how the diversion from everyday life factor for fan attendance could be associated with your favorite NCAA basketball team.
9. Discuss the model of sportscape and describe why it is important to sports marketers. How could your favorite MLB team apply the sportscape model?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more