(see Appendix 1 for the Glossary of terms conventionally used in assessments)
1. Using the example of two countries of your choice demonstrate the impact of cultural differences on business practices.
2. Using a country of your choice as an example demonstrate how the government seeks to compensate for market failures.
3. Critically evaluate the impact of globalisation on the cultural environment of business in a country of choice.
4. Discuss and evaluate the international strategy of a multinational company of your choice.
5. Examine critically the main ideas of the political left and right in relation to economic policy and business.
6. Examine a long-term influence of one of the global trends (climate change, global poverty, the emergence of new economic powers – BRIC economies) on the development of business opportunities in a country or industry of your choice.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more