(see Appendix 1 for the Glossary of terms conventionally used in assessments)
1. Using the example of two countries of your choice demonstrate the impact of cultural differences on business practices.
2. Using a country of your choice as an example demonstrate how the government seeks to compensate for market failures.
3. Critically evaluate the impact of globalisation on the cultural environment of business in a country of choice.
4. Discuss and evaluate the international strategy of a multinational company of your choice.
5. Examine critically the main ideas of the political left and right in relation to economic policy and business.
6. Examine a long-term influence of one of the global trends (climate change, global poverty, the emergence of new economic powers – BRIC economies) on the development of business opportunities in a country or industry of your choice.