GUIDELINES FOR THE REFLECTION EXERCISE
Reflection facilitates learning as well as resolution of complex problems…Reflective practice is more than just thoughtful practice… Reflection is about the action itself, about deliberation on best practice choices in nursing and about options for reconstructing the experience
1. Watch the How Mad are You part 1 and 2 DVD s loaded to study desk.
2. Complete your reflections as a one page document, using 12 point font and 1.5 spacing. Consider the following points.
3. Record your thoughts and feelings about Mental Illness. Be honest
4. How have these thoughts and feelings affected your knowledge?
5. How do these thoughts and feelings affect your attitude?
6. How do these thoughts and feelings affect your behaviour?
7. What will you hope to achieve in this course in regards to your reflections?
8. Did the DVD change anything for you?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more