Answer the following questions thoroughly
USE THIS BOOK Kennedy, XJ and Dana Giola. Literature: An Introduction to Fiction, Poetry and Drama. 11th ed.
A Midsummer Night s Dream
When you write responses to these questions, make sure to cite the Act, Scene and page number where appropriate.
1. Discuss the various marriage situations in A Midsummer Night s Dream.
2. How do generation gaps create conflict in the play?
3. What is the purpose of the play (A comic tragedy about Pyramus and Thisbe) performed by Bottom and the other Mechanicals during Act
4. What real-life situations might be represented by the love potion used by Puck?
5. Discuss how personal transformation is represented in the play.
6. How does chance influence the plot and the outcome of the story?
7. There are a number of ways in which people express love for each other in A Midsummer Night s Dream. For example, we see the following:
Find an example of each of these types of love in the play and discuss the conflict(s) that arise either around them or as a result of them.
8. Discuss the importance of the characters, Puck and Bottom. Are they alike? Different?
Use roman numerals for Act and Scene as shown in the bold example. In quoting passages from the play, you need to indicate line breaks since Shakespeare is writing in verse. For example: Othello recalls, “Upon this hint I spake: / She lov’d me for the dangers I had pass’d, / And I lov’d her that she did pity them” (I.iii.166-168). Final punctuation in this case comes after the parenthetical citation. The slash marks indicate line breaks in the verse.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more