I done Master of Health Service Management. My plan this moment to complete PHD in Health service management in QUT University in Australia.
So i need proposal about this topic/
Overview of the issues that affect the level services of workers in the health services management sector in the Ministry of Health in Saudi Arabia (king fahad hospital in Jeddah) and discuss how to resolve it.
Work satisfaction of health service providers in in saudi Arabia -jeddah rejoin (The relation between work environment and health providers satisfaction)
Measure the level of satisfaction for health workers in the Jeddah region specifically in the King Fahd Hospital in Jeddah.
CONTENT OF THE PROPOSAL
Include a Table of Contents and page numbers and use the following headings, noting the suggested word limits for each part:
1. THE PROPOSED TITLE (MAXIMUM 15 to 25 WORDS)
Your title should be concise and contain the key words of your topic “ it is not binding and should be considered as a working title.
3. BACKGROUND AND LITERATURE REVIEW (MAXIMUM 600 WORDS ensuring the overall
3.1 Introductory Statement
A brief statement of the focus of the research to be conducted and the intended contribution to knowledge which will define the scope of the literature review that follows.
3.2 Literature Review
This preliminary review needs to: ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________ RSC,
summarise and critically analyse the most relevant literature
ïƒ˜ describe an existing gap in the knowledge derived from the analysis of the literature, and
ïƒ˜ discuss how addressing this gap will make a significant and original contribution to knowledge.
The detail required varies between faculties and you should be guided by your supervisors “ usually a range of sources, normally between 10-15 is required. You should ensure that at least some of the sources discussed are from the most current literature. The literature discussed must include any relevant prior research that you may have conducted either individually or as part of a group in academic or work based settings.
3.3 Research Problem (e.g., aims, questions and/or hypotheses)
A short paragraph is needed that clearly states your research problem and the key research question/s (and sub questions if appropriate) or hypothesis or key issue/s that you are going to test or address.
4. PROGRAM AND DESIGN OF THE RESEARCH INVESTIGATION (MAXIMUM 500WORDS.
4.1 Objectives, Methodology and Research Plan
This section takes the form of a proposed methodology and research plan, as appropriate to your discipline. The descriptions here:
– Should clearly identify the tasks to be undertaken and how these address the research questions/hypothesis/aims;
– May be organized in relation to each of the individual aims or questions, and identify specific methods of experimentation for those conducting laboratory based work; and
– Should include a clear statement of the theoretical/experimental framework underpinning how you are going to carry out the design / plan.