Instructions: Below you will find questions to be answered in an essay on the British power markets. This essay should not exceed 1500 words. Any reference that you cite should be listed at the end of the document using the Harvard format. Please be aware of the School s regulations and procedures concerning plagiarism.
1. Describe the current electricity trading arrangements in Britain and the main changes that were introduced under NETA.
2. Which risks do generators and electricity suppliers face in the current market arrangements?
3. Consider the information that is provided daily at http://www.bmreports.com/bsp/bsp_home.htm .
a. Describe what you observe.
b. Give examples of how market players can use these data and reports in the last 24 hours before gate closure.
4. What are the challenges faced by this market?
5. How do you see its future?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more