1. Briefly describe a named organisation in terms of the product/service it provides to its customers. (5%).
2. Identify the main inputs, outputs and the transformation process involved. (10%).
3. Give a detailed critique of PLANNING AND CONTROL in the organisation identified. (85%).
Many students chose to consider very large organisations in their entirety to which they had no access and this
often led to a poor report being produced. Examples of organisations chosen by students that were too large
– Tesco – Apple
– Toyota – Top Shop
– Tetley s – Sainsbury
– Mercedes – The World Food Programme
– McDonalds – Starbucks
– Royal Dutch Shell – Honda