1. Briefly describe a named organisation in terms of the product/service it provides to its customers. (5%).
2. Identify the main inputs, outputs and the transformation process involved. (10%).
3. Give a detailed critique of PLANNING AND CONTROL in the organisation identified. (85%).
Many students chose to consider very large organisations in their entirety to which they had no access and this
often led to a poor report being produced. Examples of organisations chosen by students that were too large
– Tesco – Apple
– Toyota – Top Shop
– Tetley s – Sainsbury
– Mercedes – The World Food Programme
– McDonalds – Starbucks
– Royal Dutch Shell – Honda
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more