Start with the Internet search on ‘secondary data’ and use reliable sources (no Wikipedia). It would be good if you could use academic sources as Google Scholars. Answer the following questions with appropriate referencing – please refer to the style guides. You must answer each question.
1. What is secondary data? Please explain providing some examples of secondary data.
2. What are the advantages of using secondary data? Elaborate each point. Provide some examples of reliable study/ research/ report based on secondary data.
3. What are the disadvantages of using secondary data?
4. Can yo give some examples in what situations it is not possible to rely only on secondary data.(250 words for above questions)
Please write a reflective journal of this unit as a early childhood teacher. You need to review all the four lecture slides, and the teaching schedule in the Learning Guide. Then answer following questions to prepare your journal:
which community do you belong to?
Week 1: mapping Community Structures and Changes
Week 3: Sustainable Community
Week 5: Critiquing a Report
Week 7: Conducting Literature Reviews
Week 11: Secondary Data
1-Which topic(s) (above)did you find most relevant for your degree? Why?
2. What aspect of the topic(s) are you able to link to your future career?
3. How is OCC (101553) unit relevant to the Early Childhood Educators?
4. Conclude your journal by briefly summarising your journey from Week 0 to Week 11 – what have you learnt in this process?(500 words journal)
Focusessays.com has been offering academic support services to students since 2002 and more than 60% of our customers are return clients. We have skilled and experienced writers in all academic levels and subjects. Entrust us with your assignment and you will get a custom essay which is 100% original within its deadline. Get value for your money, confidentiality is guaranteed and customer support services/communication with your writer are available 24/7. Place your Order Now.