This assignment is designed to test whether you can, for the piece of technology you selected for your design review report, analyse, evaluate, and recommend improvements to its human-computer interactions.
Your task is to:
1) Worth: 2% ” Analyse the interactions using whichever reference material you deem useful.
2) Worth: 10% ” Evaluate the quality of the interactions using whichever reference material you deem useful.
3) Worth: 7% ” Recommend changes to the interactions using whichever reference material you deem useful to justify your choices.
4) Worth: 20% ” Write a report describing the quality and extent of the existing interactions as well as the quality and extent of your recommended changes. Use whichever analysis methodology you chose in the previous section, explaining, in detail, the strengths and weaknesses of your recommended changes.
5) Worth: 1% ” Write a bibliography. You must state the citation method you chose (eg Vancouver, Chicago, Harvard, APA, IEEE, etc.) and give an indicative example.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more