Module 7: International Compensation
– Word Strength : not more than 500 words, including the references.
– Please answer at each question separately
– Please, answer the Discussion question through the Reading of the references.
• Chapter 7: (International Compensation) from the prescribed text :
Dowling, P., Festing, M., & Engle, A.D. (2008). International Human Resource Management (5th Edition), Cengage Learning: South Melbourne. ISBN 978-0-17-013701-0
• Case 2 In the book above : “Wolfgang’s balancing act: Rewarding Healthcare executives in a dispersed yet integrated firm”, pp. 326-336.
• Grund, C. (2005). The wage policy of firms: comparative evidence for the US and Germany from personnel data. International Human Resource Management, 16, 1, 104-119. doi: 10.1080./0958519042000295975. (Attached)
1. Wolfgang is a visual person and has prepared a chart, “Balancing global integration and local responsiveness in Healthcare’s compensation strategy”, Figure 2, p.335. Analyse the detail Wolfgang has prepared in Figure 2. In your opinion, what questions are raised regarding the detail?
2. Following your reading of “The wage policy of firms: comparative evidence for the US and Germany from personnel data”, did you find anything surprising in the contrast between the USA and Germany? Explain.
1- Read Chapter 7 of the prescribed text.
2- Review Chapter 7 by preparing answers to Discussion Questions on page 177.
3- Analyse “Wolfgang’s balancing act: Rewarding Healthcare executives in a dispersed yet integrated firm” (Prescribed text). Read journal article: The wage policy of firms: comparative evidence for the US and Germany from personnel data. Answer Forum Discussion questions.
Focusessays.com has been offering academic support services to students since 2002 and more than 60% of our customers are return clients. We have skilled and experienced writers in all academic levels and subjects. Entrust us with your assignment and you will get a custom essay which is 100% original within its deadline. Get value for your money, confidentiality is guaranteed and customer support services/communication with your writer are available 24/7. Place your Order Now.