after the writer chooses which question they want i will provide the necessary files so he can write the essay.
please don’t not add anything from wikipedia
also the reference depends on which essay question you choose..
please use academic english
Word length: 2500 words (Â±10%)
Answer one of the following questions. Avoid repeating material from your first essay. Each question requires you to combine conceptual material from the module with a media case study.
1. Does Coleman et alâ€™s Leaders in the Living Room report suffer from the limitations of â€˜mass communications researchâ€™ identified by Todd Gitlin and others?
2. Select ONE of the following case studies and assess how useful Horkheimer and Adornoâ€™s concept of â€˜the culture industryâ€™ is in helping us to understand it: i) Hollywood romantic comedy of the past twenty years; ii) Contemporary popular music; iii) Soap opera.
3. Select ONE of the following media and assess the advantages and disadvantages of writing its history through an emphasis on its technological development: i) Film; ii) Television; iii) Radio; iv) the internet.
4. How important is knowledge of the ownership and governance of a media outlet to an evaluation of its output? Pick ONE newspaper, television channel, production company or â€˜media empireâ€™ as your case study. (Although it does not quite fit any of these categories, you may choose the BBC.)
5. In Understanding Celebrity, Graeme Turner refers to â€˜celebrityâ€™s role as a location for the interrogation and elaboration of cultural identity.â€™ Using ONE celebrity of your choice as a case study, offer a critical account of the aspirations and ideals that this celebrity embodies. Pay attention to how these aspirations and ideals are communicated.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more