Measurement Approach to decision Usefulness Report & Presentation (PowerPoint)
The report will be no more than 2,000 words and will be assessed on the following:
The extent to which it adequately summarizes the topic area.
The extent to which it demonstrates knowledge of the relevant literature on the topic area
The quality of the written expression and overall structure of the report
The level of research undertaken to support the report.
All team members are fully responsible for the depth of research and collation of the presentation and report material and hence all team members must actively participate in their group s assessment task. Failure by a student to attend, make, or contribute to, the group presentation or report will result in the said student receiving a zero (0) weighting for this assessment area. Students are encouraged to refer to, but NOT restrict themselves to, the text to prepare for their presentation and report. It is expected that a number of resources and examples would be used in both the presentation and the report. Note all sources must be acknowledged.
Marking criteria for Group Presentations (PowerPoint)
The introduction acknowledged the team and the approach taken for the presentation. The topic, key concepts and terms are clearly explained
The points/steps in the presentation are ordered appropriately and always relate to the topic and are appropriately cited in the presentation
Examples and anecdotal material used to demonstrate meaning of points raised
Presentation is accurately summarized and Conclusions follow logically from the presented material
Discrimination between different approaches to the topic are discussed and evaluated
Marking Criteria for Group Report
Introduction: (3 marks)
– The topic issues are clearly defined
– The group viewpoint is clearly stated at the beginning and all assumptions are clearly acknowledged
– The key concepts and terms are clearly explained in the writers own words
The Body of the report: (6 marks)
– The points/steps in the discussion are ordered appropriately and always relate to the topic
– References are authoritative and substantially support the discussion
Conclusion (3 Marks)
– The report is accurately summarized
– Conclusion follows logically from all discussions
– Discrimination between the different approaches are discussed and evaluated
Impact (1 Mark)
– The report justifies the relationship between theory and practice
Structure (2 marks)
– Spelling, Punctuation , sentence structure and paragraphing are appropriate
– References and the reference list are appropriately structured and cited
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more