This Literature Review is in the International Human Resource Management course.
Students are required to provide a critical review of the literature “ this means that you need to do more than just summarise the literature “ you need to highlight similarities and differences within the literature on the chosen topic as well as identifying gaps within the literature and issues warranting further research. You should provide country and organisational examples in your presentation and consider the extent to which there are synergies between what organisations are doing in respect to the chosen IHRM issue and what the literature suggests.
***Please don’t talk general about the international training and development but Be specific in the KEY PROBLEM in that area. Describe and define KEY TERM.
– Issue/ Concern/ Key discussion
– Analysis – different thought by scholars/ your understanding (Why is it different?).
– Synthesis – recommendation/ observation.
***Don’t focus on the stories of organisations use it as an example.
The literature review should be 3000 words (10%+ or -).
Use 15 academic references (the majority should be dates after 2005).
**Actually there are 3 topics you may choose to write your literature review include:
– International Recruitment and Selection
– International Training and Development
– International Performance Management
***You can choose just one of them you familiar the most. If you can you any topics please do the International Training and Development.
This is the book that this subject based on:
Dowling, P. J., Festing, M. & Engle Snr, A. D. (2008) International Human Resource Management: Managing People in a Multinational Context. 5th edition. Thomson, Melbourne.
What does a literature review need to contain?
– Introduction to the significance of the topic and definition of key terms used in the review
– Summary of the key issues raised within the literature on the chosen topic – with emphasis on identifying similarities and differences across the research
– Critical evaluation of the research conducted by others about the chosen topic
– Comparisons between theory and practice “ cultural and organisational. You should not do a case study of a particular company or country but should make reference to a range of organisations and countries, where relevant to your discussion
– Identification of gaps within the literature and issues requiring future research
– A reference list including all the literature referred to in your review
**Looking forward to see an awesome work.**
*****I really need to be a really good quality of work, please do your best.***
Ps. I had a really bad experience with previous order the writer just copied all the work from journal article. Hope this one is a good work. And sorry for short period I’m running out of time.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more