1. How is HRD defined or conceptualized in Saudi SMEs?
2. What is the current status of HRD in Saudi SMEs?
The study will use concurrent triangulation mixed methods strategy using both qualitative and quantitative methods at the same time (concurrent or parallel mixed methods). There will be a survey and interviews to collect the data.
What I need now is a very organized and detailed outline for the proposal. It is 4 pages .The final proposal will be done later and will be about 20-25 pages. Now I have been asked to write the detailed outline for the proposal and I will discuss it with my supervisor then order the final proposal with the same writer.
The final proposal or confirmation paper (20-25 pages) will consist of the following:
– working title of thesis
– identified and conveyed key research theme.
– What do I want to research and with what end in mind
REVIEW OF LITERATURE
– Justification for the study from the literature
– Why is this research worth doing
– Does research indicate optional to contribute to an existing work
– Is the research original and likely to produce new knowledge
– Aims and objectives of the study
– Research questions
– How will the research will be conducted
You can design the outline of the proposal depending on the above structure or returning to ( Creswell & Plano Clark, 2007) that provides a good mixed methods format.
For example, the INTRODUCTIN outline should indicate to the number of paragraphs and what these paragraphs will talk about.
-in this paragraph I will talk about the SMEs in Saudi
– in this section I will focus on the important of HR as the most
– in this paragraph I will talk about the negative effects of expatriate labours in Saudi
– in this section I will start with focusing on problems facing MSEs or Saudi ECONOMY OR ..
IN THIS PARAGRAPH I WILL WRITE ABOUT THE MIXED METOD PHILOSPY
– in this ..etc.
pls I need very organized work, if there any question or need further information tell me ..
the field OF STUDY can be management or HRM OR HRD OR BUSINESS.
THERE IS NO NEED FOR SOURCES (REFERENCES) NOW IT JUST OUTLINE.