1. How is HRD defined or conceptualized in Saudi SMEs?
2. What is the current status of HRD in Saudi SMEs?
The study will use concurrent triangulation mixed methods strategy using both qualitative and quantitative methods at the same time (concurrent or parallel mixed methods). There will be a survey and interviews to collect the data.
What I need now is a very organized and detailed outline for the proposal. It is 4 pages .The final proposal will be done later and will be about 20-25 pages. Now I have been asked to write the detailed outline for the proposal and I will discuss it with my supervisor then order the final proposal with the same writer.
The final proposal or confirmation paper (20-25 pages) will consist of the following:
– working title of thesis
– identified and conveyed key research theme.
– What do I want to research and with what end in mind
REVIEW OF LITERATURE
– Justification for the study from the literature
– Why is this research worth doing
– Does research indicate optional to contribute to an existing work
– Is the research original and likely to produce new knowledge
– Aims and objectives of the study
– Research questions
– How will the research will be conducted
You can design the outline of the proposal depending on the above structure or returning to ( Creswell & Plano Clark, 2007) that provides a good mixed methods format.
For example, the INTRODUCTIN outline should indicate to the number of paragraphs and what these paragraphs will talk about.
-in this paragraph I will talk about the SMEs in Saudi
– in this section I will focus on the important of HR as the most
– in this paragraph I will talk about the negative effects of expatriate labours in Saudi
– in this section I will start with focusing on problems facing MSEs or Saudi ECONOMY OR ..
IN THIS PARAGRAPH I WILL WRITE ABOUT THE MIXED METOD PHILOSPY
– in this ..etc.
pls I need very organized work, if there any question or need further information tell me ..
the field OF STUDY can be management or HRM OR HRD OR BUSINESS.
THERE IS NO NEED FOR SOURCES (REFERENCES) NOW IT JUST OUTLINE.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more