1500-word analytical synthesis of the online discussion, as well as two 250-word contribution to discussion.
This is what i wrote in the online discussion:
1- Hi everyone
Self-awareness is to know the man himself and the course of history was the real problem facing the human is ignorance. The most dangerous type of ignorance is ignorance of the human himself while known human Is it wrong or right when it does not know the strengths he has and does not know the weaknesses he has, when be in such case, the relationship with people become turbulent, then breaks down its potential and are not exploited and does not know how to face the challenges that impede it. Each one of us has a strong point, even if he/she discovers that point in the early and make it the focus of his/her activities studied in the trained and learned to practice , it can behind that point to accomplish a lot for himself and for the nation and the people around him.
If each one of us a strength may be a line of beautiful may be fiction fertile may be the ability to persevere may be a patient and may be a force for tolerance, many things in ourselves are the points of strength. If we sponsored, we take them a lot and in return, each one of us also has a weak points it is necessary that we recognize these points, because the idea and one that can paralyze a man, if a person believes that he is not fit for anything and does not have a goal he/she wants to achieve and does not have anything provided he finds himself a warrior people, or bad luck, that such thoughts are enough to cripple any person whatever his abilities and conditions.
2- Hi everyone
I agree with Bulut it must be the leader to have a self-conscious because it is a key leader of that I consider, and also the property of the characteristics of emotional intelligence, which has five characteristics I will mention
– Emotional intelligence is a combination of competencies. These skills contribute to a person’s ability to manage and control his emotions or her emotions private, to measure the emotional state of others correctly and to influence opinions (Goleman 1998, Caudron, 1999).
– Goleman describes the model of 5 dimensions. Each region has its own set of behavioral characteristics as The following:
A – self-awareness:
– The ability to recognize the feeling as it happens, to perform self-assessments accurately and to gain self-confidence. This is the corner stone (base) in emotional intelligence (Goleman, 1995).
B – self-management or self-learning: Self management or self regulation
– Is the ability to keep emotions and impulses disruptive in the control (restraint), to maintain the standards of the Secretariat and the obligation (trustworthiness), taking responsibility for the performance of the individual (awareness), change prompt (adaptation), and there will be ideas and entries innovative (creative).
C – the stimulus (stimulus):
– Is the emotional tendency to guide and facilitate the objectives of the Nile. It consists of a motivation for achievement (interview criteria or standards of excellence), commitment (pledge) (agreement with the goals of the group or organization), the initiative (to act according to the opportunities), and optimism (insist on access targets in spite of the emergence of obstacles). D – empathy:
– Is to understand others by understanding their needs, their views, feelings, fears, sense of developmental needs of others.
E – social skills essential for emotional intelligence.
– It includes the ability to extract responses unwanted by the use of effective diplomacy to persuade (influence), listening openly and sending convincing (related – transferred), promoting and guiding groups and individuals (leadership), the development of relationships with the role effectively (building close relationships) , working with others towards common goals (cooperation, sharing), a work group to group cooperation in pursuing collective goals. – Five of these properties will be presented to match the leader with the ability to take effective decisions.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more