—*i’m studing master of health services management and write about this my subject : HEALTH ECONOMICS and no more than 2500 words exact and use 20 references just from book ,ebook,journal and no plagiarism ,check spelling and grammar and dont write about another subject and dont make a mistake and read clear all my details please .
Main Assignment – 55%,
**You are required to write a paper on the following topic:
Within a health economic framework, discuss and analyse ONE chronic disease issue and the possible future implications and impact that it may have on a health care system of your choice. As part of the analysis you will need to make reference to what health economic techniques could be used to ensure appropriate resource allocation.
This assignment requires various projections relating to the chosen chronic disease to enable an appropriate analysis to be undertake.
2,500 words (within a 10% margin)
1. Incorporates relevant concepts and theories – Weighting 60%
* Addresses the subject and the issues raised in the question
* Demonstrates an appropriate level of understanding of the theoretical principles and concepts.
* Relevant principles and concepts are used with appropriate application to support argument.
2. Use of resources – Weighting 20%
* Evidence of an appropriate level of research regarding the various concepts.
* Evidence of a range of relevant resources are used and integrated into the discussion.
3. Communication – Weighting 20%
* Ideas are clearly articulated and coherently structured.
* The paper is presented in an acceptable academic format.
* The paper is structured logically and clearly with an appropriate conclusion.
Focusessays.com has been offering academic support services to students since 2002 and more than 60% of our customers are return clients. We have skilled and experienced writers in all academic levels and subjects. Entrust us with your assignment and you will get a custom essay which is 100% original within its deadline. Get value for your money, confidentiality is guaranteed and customer support services/communication with your writer are available 24/7. Place your Order Now.