Consider the following household: a 40 year old male who earns $100,000 per year as a middle manager at a Fortune 500 company who is married to a 38 year old attorney who also earns $100,000 per year. This couple does not have any children.
You are to select up to 10 assets that you believe are appropriate for a portfolio, as well as the weights in the portfolio. You also will need to select a benchmark to compare your portfolio with.
Choose a list of assets that you have selected for the portfolio, including the weights of the individual assets in the portfolio, as well as the benchmark portfolio. Please consider these 4 assets:
1. SPDR S&P 500 (SPY)
2. Zynga, Inc. (ZNGA)
3. Dendreon Corp. (DNDN)
4. UBS E-TRACS Long Platinum TR ETN (PTM)
USE S&P 500 AS A BENCHMARK.
Please add 2 to 4 more assets to the portfolio
The report will include:
1. Discussion of the investment plan chosen, including investment goals and risk.
2. Discussion of the rationale for the choice of benchmark portfolio.
3. Discussion of the performance of the investment portfolio, including:
o Documentation of the average weekly return of the portfolio and the benchmark
o Documentation of the standard deviation of weekly returns and the benchmark portfolio
4. Factors that affected the performance of the portfolio and the benchmark (economy, market sectors of specific assets, industry specific effects, country specific effects if relevant).
5. Information that you became aware of following selection of the portfolio that could have affected the portfolio?s performance.
Grading will be based on:
1. The degree to which the report is complete and includes all elements specified above.
2. The degree to which financial theory and course concepts have been applied correctly.
3. Whether the paper is clearly written and has been proofed for spelling, grammar and punctuation.
4. How clearly statistical information is presented.
5. The correctness of calculations.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more