This coursework tries to encourage students to start reading a wider range of literature (e.g. text books and papers) on Value Chain Management from an early stage of the course. The more study for this coursework, the broader view of the Value Chain Management is achieved for students. This helps students to review their learning and to organise their studies for this course.
This Coursework requires students to choose journals, books, and papers in fields of Value Chain Management, to study selected chapters of them, and to write a business report of 3500 words on different aspects of Value Chain Management.
Value Chain Management is a broad, multi-disciplinary field of study. Studying textbooks and papers in field of value chain introduces students with different perspectives to Value Chain Management. Subjects like operations strategy, capacity planning, quality management, business process improvement, and customer relationship management are just some parts of value chain management.
Choose a topic from those subjects delivered in term one – first twelve weeks of the course (for example, product design, inventory management, quality management, and the like). Basing your answer on relevant literature (academic books, journal articles etc.), try to explain how the selected topic is influenced by a Customer and a Business Process perspective. Besides, show where in a standard Value Chain you would expect to see your chosen topic addressed (it may be in more than one place for example a distribution centre and a retail shop).
Good mark goes to those students who focus on a specific topic of value chain management and organise their understanding in a well-structured business report. Proving real-world examples can improve your report as well.
In addition to the recommended text books for the course in this handbook, students can choose books in fields of supply chain, strategy, marketing, and operations management.
The following criteria are considered in marking this coursework:
– Good introduction,
– Clear and accurate referencing (according to the Harvard system)
– Clear and logical explanation and discussion
– Good business English
– Independence of thought and originality
– Good conclusion
– Style and Presentation of the report
– I choose this topic (inventory management) from the twelve weeks lecture, so please look at my attachment and you will find the lecture slides.
– I choose (Apple) company in this coursework, I will allow you to choose a good case study about Appel company in order to complete this coursework.
– I already uploaded a sample draft paper from last year’s coursework to get knowledge from everything, also to show you how to do this coursework.
– Please look at the sample draft paper from last year’s coursework to know what I want you to do in this coursework, do not copy anything from the sample draft paper I just want you to read it, also to understand everything before you start writing.
– I will submit this work online so please avoid the plagiarism in this coursework, I will check the work before I submit it so please make this work free plagiarism.
– All references must be from academic books and journal articles, do not use non academic references.
– All references must be Harvard style.
– Please use 26 references in this coursework.
– Please do your best in this coursework I want get a high mark.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more