You are required to develop a concept map and report on the topic Diabetes Mellitus Type II.
Length: Report”750 words (only please)
Concept Map”one (1) A4 page
– The concept map must be computer generated.
– When researching the topic, use the template, as described in Lecture 1, to assist you in organising your information. The template will also assist in identifying key concepts and their relationship/s.
– Concept Map: is to be illustrated on one A4 page. Use APA convention to reference citations in the concept map and include these in the reference list.
– Concept map development clearly, yet concisely summarises the most important information identified into what is known as key concepts . It also conveys the relationships or links between these key concepts. Critical thinking and creativity are essential components of this assessment. Concept map design needs to be visually stimulating.
Concept Map Report:
– You are to answer two (2) questions related to the topic.
– You are expected to paraphrase the literature and reference all work from others in accordance with academic standards.
– The marking criteria are at the end of this document.
– Use of too many direct quotes is unacceptable
Concept Map Report questions
Identify and briefly explain the structural and functional changes that occur in the pancreas when Diabetes Mellitus Type II develops. (500 words)
Identify two factors that are associated with an increased risk of developing Diabetes Mellitus Type II. Briefly explain why these factors lead to an increased risk for the development of Diabetes Mellitus Type II. (250 words)
– You will need at least five (5) relevant, recent (after 2005) nursing journal references AS WELL AS textbook material and seminal sources where relevant.
Marking Criteria Concept Map:
1:Outstandingly clear, concise and accurate summarisation of the most important information.
The relationships or links between the critical elements are conveyed with simplicity and are overtly clear and logical.
The map displays superior levels of original, creative and reflective thinking.
Layout of the map is highly visually stimulating, professional in presentation, capturing attention through the appropriate use of colour and graphics.
Marking Criteria for Report:
1: Outstanding critical analysis and synthesis of knowledge related to the topic using an extensive body of evidence-based research.
Evidence of an exceptional grasp of the pathophysiologic processes that are occurring.
Exceptional clarity and accuracy of understanding of the reasons the selected risk factors lead to an increased chance of Diabetes Mellitus Type II occurring.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more