Select a Company and address ALL the following questions
(The company is HSBC Bank)
Required to answer the following questions:
1. Outline the Business Level strategy of your firm. What strategic impact does that particular business level strategy have for your firm? (10 marks)
2. Outline the Corporate level strategy of your firm. What strategic impact does that particular corporate level strategy have for your firm? (10 marks)
3. Define the strategy and structure issues that your firm were experiencing at the time. Provide your opinion of the type of strategy you would recommend for your firm and the appropriate structure. (10 marks)
4. List the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats of your firm. (ie do a SWOT analysis). In your answer describe each of the components of SWOT in some detail. (25 marks)
5. What new strategies do you feel that your firm should move towards given the outcomes from your SWOT in question 4? In your answer match key Strengths and Opportunities. (25 marks)
6. What strategic recommendations would you make to the CEO of your firm given your answers to the detailed questions above? In your answer include a discussion on product, regional market, cost structure and recommended strategic direction. (20 marks)
the Limit is 2000 words which does not include:SWOT Analysis or references
SWOT may 500 word is fine ..
in total 2475 is good..
I upload the topic Materials that will help you to understand the structure that they need .just to remind you my selected company is
pleas if you you have any question ask me because last order was not good i got 20 marks over of 100 ..So pleas do your best 🙂
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more