Here is an excerpt from part 1 to give you an idea for part 2:
The Orion International Company is an entity that has been in operation for the last fifty years with branches spread all over the world. The entity pays a lot of concern in providing high quality products and technical services to all its customers with the aim of promoting efficiency and effectiveness in all its outcomes. Orion International Company is an entity that majors in the provision of environmental and technical engineering services to all its interested clients. The company which opened its doors more than fifty years runs in the form of a partnership with shares co-owned and managed by john Matthews and Franklin Standard.
Business Plan Part 2: National versus International
Due Week 4 and worth 150 points
For the idea you described in Business Plan Part 1, assess the possibilities and the advantages and disadvantages of seeking a national or an international market for your product or service.
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
1. Explain and justify at least three (3) criteria you would use in deciding whether to take your business to an international level.
2. Assess the advantages and disadvantages of taking your business to an international market.
3. Conclude whether you will follow the national or the international route, providing reasons for your decision.
4. Identify at least two (2) laws that you believe would affect you if you were to operate your business internationally and assess their probable effects on your operations.
5. Research and cite at least three (3) reputable academic sources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
? Be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
? Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student?s name, the professor?s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.