Write an essay of 1.000 words on the following topic:
‘One advantage Australia has is that it has a written constitution which gives nearly all the power to make laws for Australia to the Commonwealth Parliament’ – taken from a student’s essay.
Explain, with reasons, whether the student’s statement is correct or not.
* relevance of your answer to the question or task set
* clarity of expression
* supporting documentation for arguments
* proper acknowledgement of documentation and use of bibliographic convention
* logical planning and sequence
* use of inclusive language
* overall presentation, including correct grammar, spelling and punctuation
* comprehensive coverage reflecting engagement with set readings, text(s) and other relevant materials.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more