Write an essay of 1.000 words on the following topic:
‘One advantage Australia has is that it has a written constitution which gives nearly all the power to make laws for Australia to the Commonwealth Parliament’ – taken from a student’s essay.
Explain, with reasons, whether the student’s statement is correct or not.
* relevance of your answer to the question or task set
* clarity of expression
* supporting documentation for arguments
* proper acknowledgement of documentation and use of bibliographic convention
* logical planning and sequence
* use of inclusive language
* overall presentation, including correct grammar, spelling and punctuation
* comprehensive coverage reflecting engagement with set readings, text(s) and other relevant materials.