This paper is a 5 page for administrative law class. It needs to be on 1 North Carolina General Statute. It needs to have 3 North Carolina legal resources (a court case or 2, another statute to explain something) used in the paper.
Topic: The process of changing the sex of individuals birth record in north carolina. NC General Statute 130A-118 section 4. OR, any other NC General Statute- I don’t care, just something lively, not boooring to read. It can be gambling statute, criminal statute, animal welfare… anything, No cover sheet needed. Organization of paper as follows
1. Thesis: what this statute is (130A-118 s. 4), why it is important, why does this statute interest me to write about it, the history of NCGS 130A… .
In this research I will demonstrate…
2. NCSG was adopted… any changes to the statute, cite a court case, the ruling and what all that means.
3. What was agued in the above mentioned case? Why is it relevant? Courts ruling. Maybe another court case tied in with this one.
4. Discuss possible problems in the statute. Cite another case.
5. Conclusion. Explain the idea of the statute this paper is about. What is seeks to do, how it helps or not.
Resources for YOU: http://www.ncleg.net/gascripts/Statutes/StatutesSearch.asp?searchScope=All&searchCriteria=animal+&returnType=Section
that is NC Gen. Statutes table of contents. Not sure where to find cases for reference. To come up with a topic you can just google, “funny” or “interesting NC laws” and find the NC Gen. Statute number for it.
Focusessays.com has been offering academic support services to students since 2002 and more than 60% of our customers are return clients. We have skilled and experienced writers in all academic levels and subjects. Entrust us with your assignment and you will get a custom essay which is 100% original within its deadline. Get value for your money, confidentiality is guaranteed and customer support services/communication with your writer are available 24/7. Place your Order Now.